The Dynamo – Sedona DBA pool table is equipped with an MEI bill acceptor and an 18 amp Interstate battery. Electronic enhancements include the ability to easily copy programs, additional happy hour and bonus pricing options, improved battery protection, one-touch battery voltage check feature and the ability to pay league dues.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SEDONA DBA DYNAMO TABLE
- Reinforced ABS molded legs and easy to adjust leg levelers.
- The magnetic ball separator has no moving parts; it is designed to separate magnetic balls and oversized balls.
- New « Death to the Dead Spot » strips for better game action.
- Hardwood rails screwed into the table for stronger construction and easy replacement.
- High quality construction of the woodwork. Wear parts are covered with metal or plastic for a longer life.
- Push-lock pocket fasteners hold the rubber pocket liners.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel slate support
Length : 93” / 236 cm
Width : 53” / 134 cm
Height : 32” / 81 cm
Weight : 710 lbs. / 322 kg
Silent ball return system
Exclusive silencer assembly reduces the noise of the ball return system.
Wear parts are covered with metal or plastic for longer life.
The magnetic billiard ball separator has no moving parts. It is designed to separate magnetic balls and oversized balls.
The MEI bill acceptor with Push Chute accepts most currencies.
Heavy gauge galvanized steel slate support
Request your quote
Please answer the above addition to confirm the sending of your form.