ZD11 – Highland Maple
The proven durability of the Valley Panther ZD11-Highland Maple pool table can still be appealing. Our new Highland Maple laminate, black top rails, high visibility white sights, smooth integrated corner moldings, recessed pocket trim and hidden screw rail trim brings a timeless yet updated look. The 5-bolt dual density cushions, seven-ply ¾ » solid core furniture with Valley Ultra fabric as well as the use of perfectly balanced Saluc balls are all designed to enhance playability…and profitability.
FEATURES OF THE PANTHER ZD11 TABLE – Highland Maple
- Solid structure plywood box from 3/4″ with 7 thicknesses.
- Side by side and end to end slate support.
- Cushion rails and top rails made of solid poplar hardwood.
- Coin chute insert, easily removable and replaceable.
- Panther 5-bolt threaded insert rail system eliminates dead spots.
- The magnetic billiard ball separator with no moving parts uses a billiard ball of EXACTLY the same size and weight as the game balls.
- Valley Teflon Ultra fabric resists spills and stays beautiful longer.
- Adjustable coin slot, accepts most currencies
- Coin counter on the door for better visibility
Length : 93” / 236 cm
Width : 53” / 134 cm
Height : 32” / 81 cm
Weight : 710 lbs. / 322 kg
Solid slate imported in one piece
Recessed corner molding and milled pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
Valley Ultra Teflon standard play mat
Five-bolt cushioned rail system with dual density rubber for consistent play
Request your quote
Please answer the above addition to confirm the sending of your form.